Garden Decorating

While it is still too cold here to start planting, it's not too early to start working on the garden. I'm indecisive when it comes to interior decorating. It took us about seven years to start hanging things on the walls. Outside though, is a different story. I think it's much easier to bring the garden together, because it doesn't take much; well it didn't take me much. : ) I told you about my red fence. I liked it so much I decided to make it a theme.


We put a mini version in our strawberry patch.


 I found some metal lanterns at the dollar store and also painted them red.


Another section of the mini fence went against our shed to make a back drop for three large pots we added last year.


And we rounded out the red with two large red planters for our patio area. Everywhere you look is a little glimpse of bright red. I think it makes it feel like it all goes together.


Seeing the garden green and growing in these pictures make me so anxious to start planting. Hopefully soon...right after this next snowstorm.

Thanks for reading!
- Haley

Comments

  1. I love the red fences! We're finally out of an apartment (although we're still renting) and I just started growing a few small plants. I'm 100% new to gardening, but I love ideas to make it look better :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review

Popular Posts