Handmade Christmas Roundup

To wrap up our Handmade Gifts series I thought I would share a round up of handmade ideas I've posted this year. I hope that you've found something that inspired you over the last three weeks, or the last year for that matter. I really enjoy giving gifts and I also enjoy making things by hand. There's something wonderful about creating something. It always makes me happy to have a physical representation of my time. Ready for a big list? Here's 34 gift ideas to make and make a difference. 


(clockwise from top left)
Crocheted Scarves
Sugar Scrub
Pin Cushion Flower Pot
Ruffle Crocheted Scarf Pattern 
Microwavable Heat Pack
Mini Clothespin Wine Charms
Breakfast Bar
Spice Rub for Favorite Meats
Napkin Rings
Tied Scarf
Hand Warmers
Herb Soaps


Kids Aprons - (new free pattern to upload)
Owl Finger Puppets - (new free pattern to upload)
Kids BBQ Set (apron, felt food, play grill)
Cardboard Coffee Shop (not pictured) : )


Here's some great places to shop. These are all from previous posts, but I've linked them here directly to the charity (rather than the post). Your purchase could change a life!

Mercy House Kenya - handmade jewelry and art

Craft Hope Book - full of crafts and patterns you can use to make items to donate to specific charities 

Compassion International - sponsor a child, purchase from their catalog, or buy a subscription to this awesome kids magazine helping you kids understand cultures and recognize needs around the world.

Kisses from Katie - buy the book, or donate to the amazing work going on in Uganda.

Empty Bowls -how about a gift card to a pottery painting shop that supports Empty Bowls?

Samaritans Purse - shop their catalog to help support families in poverty, those affected by natural disasters, sick kids, rural clinics, farming programs, and much more.

Blogging is more of an adventure than I can handle sometimes. I'll be honest, it's been hard to get up so many posts lately, but I wanted to get them up in time for you to have time to make them for Christmas if you wanted to. I hope this list is helpful and that if you choose to make handmade gifts they will turn out wonderfully! I have a few more Christmasy crafts and treats to share before Christmas, but I may take a little breather for a few days. See you soon! Thanks for reading! 
- Haley

Comments

Popular Posts